Information and resources for Volunteers
- FAQ for volunteers [pdf]
- "Welcome" presentation for Volunteers - content pending.
- Volunteer handbook - content pending.
Links to other sites:
- FEMA Incident Command System courses
- General link
- IS-100.b - (ICS 100) Introduction to Incident Command System
- IS-100.HCb Introduction to the Incident Command System for Healthcare/Hospitals
- IS-100.HE Introduction to the Incident Command System for Higher Education
- IS-100.LEb Introduction to the Incident Command System for Law Enforcement
- IS-100.SCa Introduction to the Incident Command System for Schools
- IS-200.b (ICS 200) ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents
- IS-700 National Incident Management System (NIMS), An Introduction
- IS-701.a NIMS Multiagency Coordination System (MACS) Course
- IS-702.a National Incident Management System (NIMS) Public Information Systems
- IS-703.a NIMS Resource Management Course
- IS-704 NIMS Communications and Information Management
- IS-800.B National Response Framework, An Introduction
Decontamination Processes and Facilities
Patient Decontamination Recommendations For Hospitals [PDF]
Recommendations for Hospitals Addressing Water Containment and Run Off During … more
There is no smoking within 25 feet of any entrance to the building.
Return to Index more
When state-owned surplus personal property in the possession of an agency is no longer useable, the agency is responsible for arranging to have the property recycled or disposed of in an … more
New Headquarters of the Emergency Medical Services Authority
Building Emergency Plan
Employee Of … more
We will now be accepting nominations for this quarter. Nomination for this quarter will end on March 6, 2012.
EMSA staff including student assistants and retired annuitants, can be nominated. … more