The EMS Authority is responsible for EMS communication systems planning and improving interoperability communication among EMS participants and uniformity for emergency medical dispatch through medical control of each local EMS agency Medical Director.
- EMS Communications Plan (pdf)
- SAFECOM Interoperability Continuum Brochure (Apr 2005) (pdf)
- SAFECOM Statement of Requirements version 1.1 (pdf)
- EMSA #145: Statewide EMS Operations and Communications Resource Manual Revised (docx) , (pdf)
- Liability Protection for Dispatching available under Health and Safety Code 1799.107