EMSA Job Opportunities
Join the EMSA Team!
Are you interested in making a difference in the lives of Californians? Are you searching for a position that’s challenging, exciting, and on the cutting edge of Emergency Medical Services management in California? If so, then this may be the position you have been searching for!
The mission of the EMSA is to prevent injuries, reduce suffering, and save lives by developing standards for and administering an effective statewide coordinated system of quality emergency medical care and disaster medical response that integrates public health, public safety, and healthcare.
- California State Employee Benefits (CalHR)
- Limited Examination and Appointment Program (LEAP)
- About EMSA
- Comments and suggestions
Vacancies are available only to individuals who have eligibility based on either:
- Successful completion of a competitive state civil service examination; or
- Current employment with the State of California in a class which is comparable under transfer rules; or
- Previous employment with the State of California in a class that is comparable under reinstatement rules.
For more information about applying for jobs, visit Getting a State Job (CalCareers).