The EMS Authority provides statewide coordination and leadership for the planning, development, and implementation of local EMS systems to include the following:
- Development of statewide standards and guidelines for EMS systems.
- Provision of technical assistance to local agencies developing, implementing, or evaluating components of an EMS system.
- Review and approval of local EMS plans to ensure compliance with the minimum standards set by the EMS Authority.
- Assessment of EMS systems in order to coordinate EMS activities based on community needs for the effective and efficient delivery of EMS services.
State EMS Plan Information
Local EMS Plan Information
- Local EMS Agency – EMS Plan Submissions
For Questions Contact
EMS Plans Coordinator