EMSA Office of Legal Services
EMSA’s Office of Legal Services provides support to the Director’s Office and all programs of the Authority. The office is committed to providing professional legal services and representation to ensure that the public’s health and safety is protected to the utmost.
Office of Legal Services Staff:
Legal Office Contact Information:
Phone: (916) 431-3674
Fax: (916) 322-1441
10901 Gold Center Drive, Suite 400
Attn: D-28 Legal
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- California Codes: The Statutes governing the Authority are found in The Health and Safety Code, Division 2.5
- California Code of Regulations: The Regulations pertaining to prehospital medicine are found in Title 22, Division 9.
- Central Registry of California Paramedics and EMT’s: Searchable database of licensed California Paramedics and certified EMT’s. Any history of license or certification discipline is available upon locating an individual’s record page.
- Paramedic License Discipline
- EMSA’s Index of Administrative Law Judge Proposed Decisions on Paramedic Licensure
- Quick Link to EMSA’s List of Codes and Regulations